(* The pronoun ‘he’ used to describe Ahab is for grammatical purposes only. The Ahab spirit can reside in a male or female. –www.facebook.com/spiritofjezebel-)
pages to read (click here)
- About Ahab
- Characteristics of a Jezebel Spirit in a Man
- Jezebel and Ahab Operating in the Church & Christian Families
- Jezebel Spirit that Controls the Church — It’s not always a woman!
- The Ahab Spirit by Steve Bell
- The Charismatic Male Jezebel – Conquest by Romance and Assimilation
- The Conflict Oriented Male Jezebel – Spirit of War
- The Jezebel Pastor / Minister
- Will the Real Ahab Please Stand Up?
Passive versus Aggressive character traits
Passive people like Ahab tend to be overmerciful, seeing the best in every person and overlooking too much. They forgive others too quickly (not making them aware of their offense) and also forgive people who have not asked for forgiveness and are not even remorseful. This almost certainly guarantees the abuser’s continued behavior. Aggressive people like Jezebel are on the other extreme — harsh in their expectations and unforgiving when people do not meet their unrealistic expectations.
walking over a person
People with passive Ahab personalities quickly give away their power and walk away in order to avoid conflict. They find it easier to push their feelings inside. On the other hand, people with aggressive personalities seem to have no concern or conscience about whom they step on and use, as long as they get their way.